We had an eventful Christmas. We went to my parents house on Christmas Eve and Emma was so excited about presents that she was not willing to wait for everyone else. She helped hand out the presents to everyone until I gave her one of hers. Then it was all over, she ripped them all open and was done within 10 minutes. Christmas morning was spent at our house where santa made a grand entrance! Floor full of presents. She did not wake up early, in fact we had to wake her up to open and then it took me another 10 minutes to get her good and awake for her to understand. Then we followed that with presents at the Simpson's and lunch. Later in the afternoon a visit with Mamaw Simpson in which all of the family was there. Emma received too much stuff and we have no where to put it but....... she's only little once. This year was really fun because she truly knew what to do and the expressions on her face were memorable and priceless. I know I will look back and treasure this year.
~2009
No comments:
Post a Comment