Thursday, October 22, 2009
Breast Cancer Awareness
Well, it's that time of the year again where we are promoting National Breast Cancer Awareness. I love the month of October for lots of reasons and this is definately apart of it. Every year I walk in the Race for the Cure and am excited to do it again this year. I am walking as a part of Jan's Fans team along with some other friends. I have never met Jan but am excited to do that on Saturday. She is currently being treated for breast cancer but is simply too weak to make the walk so she is going to send us on our way. Go Jan!!!!!! Kick Breast Cancer in the BUTT! I think the best thing we can do is spread the word and do monthly exams and follow the steps. Who knows maybe one day we will find a cure and won't that be the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment